CONsoleGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CONsoleGaming

Console Gaming forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SC0TTYTEC

TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. Empty
PostSubject: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:23 am

HEY GUYS.

My name is Scott and i'm from a clan called TEC (the elite connection)

We would like to challenge you to a clan war on MOH:H2. The way we do our clan wars are we have one map and game mode which we choose and we play a 15 minute game in that mode. Then you get to choose a map and game mode, then we play in that. And if we are drawing one's each then we generally have a CTF decider.

Game: MOH:H2
Date:26/06/2008
Time:5:45 GMT
Amount of players: We'll be happy to do a 5v5 or if you have more than 5 players we'll play that.

For MoH:H2:

Our Map: Port
Game mode: TDM
Your map: Village
Game mode: CTF
Decider: -----------
Game mode: ----------

Password:WAR.
Server name:TEC vs CON

is this ok with you guys? please write back and we can discuss the war further. cheers

On a sidenote: You have loads of smilies, i dont know which one to choose to sign off with ....

Last edited by SC0TTYTEC on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TemCON
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:21 pm

ok cool sounds good.

we choose to do a village CTF

and we currently have 7 players, if we can get all of them to play then a 7 v 7 but i will let you know for sure tomorrow how many we can get.

CON: post your name here if you can play thursday at 5.45pm

1. TemCON
2. KinCON
3. RetCON

Last edited by TemCON on Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SC0TTYTEC

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:23 pm

right ok. I'll try and get back to you on what map we want.

Rest assured it will probably be a TDM.

If you can get 7 players that would be awesome. would it be possible for you to tell me tonight how many can play. If not Wednesday is fine Smile
Back to top Go down
TemCON
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:24 pm

i will tell you as soon as i can. but unlikely tonight so probably tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:30 pm

Right Sure. not a problem.

We would like a Port TDM. What team do you want (Axis/Allies) for the Village CTF?

Do you want to speak on the chat box to save time?
Back to top Go down
KinCON
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:31 pm

i can play temCON
Back to top Go down
SC0TTYTEC

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:37 pm

what do you want for a decider?

Can you please have it so it's not a game mode we have played already Smile

KinCON mentioned a Monastary TDM earlier, do you want to play that?

And what team do you guys want for the Village CTF.
Back to top Go down
TemCON
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:40 pm

we would like axis as much as we can please Very Happy and yes a monastery TDM would be a good decider and a port TDM second game. Even one team is 2-0 down can we play the third anyway?
Back to top Go down
KinCON
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:10 pm

TemCON am i playing
Back to top Go down
TemCON
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:12 pm

yes, kincon make sure your available this time please. i want all 7 of us to play
Back to top Go down
KinCON
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:13 pm

ok sorry about last time
Back to top Go down
RetCON
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:27 pm

I put myself in.
Back to top Go down
SC0TTYTEC

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:04 pm

so we got 3 so far ... could we have some more please Smile

Edit: Forgot to mention. Could we have a one bazooka and 2 sniper limit in all games please.
Back to top Go down
TemCON
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:09 pm

we have 5 now so far, Zap and Aer have signed up ill try and confirm the other two asap tomorrow
Back to top Go down
SC0TTYTEC

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:27 am

ok sounds good Smile
Back to top Go down
TemCON
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:32 am

We wouldn't like to face you yet. We have heard you are the best clan and we don't want to play the best yet
Back to top Go down
SC0TTYTEC

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:57 am

right well thanks for that Smile I'll knock around here now and again and when you want to play us just post in this thread and i'll make some arrangemnets with the players on or forum. so, yeah good luck with any clan wars you have between now and the time you play us Smile

@KinCON. lol - i bet you regret saying what you said in that PM now, i was like do you not know who TEC is?! Bitta respect people Razz O/J

BTW who told you we are the best clan? (it's true Razz)

Mind you when it does come to the real clan war can we play the same rules. i.e. one round of our choice then one round of your choice, then a decider.

Right c u guys later. Tell me when you want to play again or make a challenge on our website. Right there -> http://www.gamerhold.com/forum/index.php?board=58.0
Back to top Go down
KinCON
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:03 pm

i already knew
Back to top Go down
SC0TTYTEC

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:07 pm

no ... TemCON said he heard we were the best; so who told you?
Back to top Go down
TemCON
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 1:13 pm

DehCON told me
Back to top Go down
Paul Taper

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:30 am

can i play vs tec?
Back to top Go down
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:47 pm

Hey do you guys still want to have a war or not. If no then i could give you the links to some other clans websites so you can become experienced before you play us Smile
Back to top Go down
RetCON
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 6:42 pm

We're a bit short of numbers right now, holidays/wii getting fixed, all sorts. :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.   TEC CLAN CHALLENGE. Empty

Back to top Go down

TEC CLAN CHALLENGE.
Page 1 of 1